I LOVE watching movies. I always have. In high school my sister and I always had movie nights at our house where we would invite all our friends over and watch three to four different movies. There were even themed movie nights. We had scary movie nights, Christmas movie nights, and many more.
I even remember one summer where I went to three different movies in one week and two movies in one day. I really enjoy all kinds of movies and because I have such a diverse taste in movies, I decided to make a list of 10 of my favorite movies to share with you guys! (Also, there is no order to these besides the order of me thinking of them)
- Maid in Manhattan – I watch this movie every time it is on TV. Never a disappointment,
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – It’s a classic, how can you not love it?
- Sabrina – Another great movie, I love and relate with how dramatic Sabrina is.
- The Parent Trap – SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! Honestly who doesn’t love this movie?
- Titanic – As a kid I was obsessed with the Titanic and knowing all the history of the ship, so of course I love this movie.
- The Grinch – You would not believe how often my sister and I quote this movie year round!
- Runaway Bride – There is just something about this movie I have always loved.
- Footloose (original) – Two words: Kevin Bacon
- Grease – I especially love musicals
- Dirty Dancing – AHHHH! that’s all.
Wow that list was actually a lot harder to make then I had thought. I really do love all types of movies from scary to comedy and musical to classic and to narrow it down to those as my top 10 was tricky.
This list does not include series of movies like the Harry Potter movies, the Hobbit movies, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars that I equally enjoy! And of course all Disney movies including High School Musical and similar Disney movies as well as the Twilight Saga. If I had a dollar for every time my dad said “Didn’t we just watch this?” I would be a very rich woman.
Thank you for reading and I encourage you to watch these movies if you haven’t already!
(image by google images)